Pages

Thursday 25 September 2014

Ten Krishna Paintings From The Internet That I Like

I like Lord Krishna and He is Supreme. I like to share with you, 10 Krishna paintings from the internet, that I like.


I like this painting because it shows the shiny Krishna.


I picked this from www.fineartamerica.com, by Megha Nema. I like this painting because it expresses purity.


I picked this picture from www.artbadsha.com. I like this painting because it expresses melody.


I picked this picture from www.imagecreation.in . I like this painting because it is neat.


I picked this painting from Iskcon Desire Tree.net. I like this painting because it is blue.


I picked this painting from look-n-feel-arts.blogspot.com. I like this painting because it is simple.


I picked this painting from www.utsargacharity.org. I like this painting because it is breezy.


I picked this painting from vishalmisa.deviantart.com. I like this painting because it is modern and unique.


I picked this picture from www.togetherarts.in. I like this painting because it is geometric.


I picked the above picture from www.illustrationartist.in. I like this painting because it is colorful and cute.

Teeny Weeny Bubble

No comments:

Post a Comment