Pages

Friday 22 February 2013

Skywatch Friday - If I Shine Like You

If I Shine Like You
If I shine like you, I'd shine like gold,
If I shine like you, I'd shine bright,
If I shine like you, I'd shine in the sky,
If I shine like you, I'd shine like a fireball,
If I shine like you, I'd shine high,
If I shine like you, I'd shine fabulously.

Friends, 
Shine, shine shine like a sun. Did you like my sky watch picture and poem this week? Sky watching is fun. I focus for a long time time looking at sky every evening with my mommy. 

If you like to see more Sky Watch pictures, visit this link.
http://skyley.blogspot.in/
They have plenty of them. They are so beautiful. I made lot of friends. They all have commented on my picture. I am so happy. I am now learning about them and their country. I am going to start learning about the city Venice. Venice is in Italy.  My mommy will now help me to link this blog post to the skyley.blogspot.

Bye, leave comments, ok.
Teeny Weeny Bubble. 



8 comments:

  1. Awww - such a great shot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Awww, I got a comment so soon. Thanks. I click this picture in the evening. It is when the sun gets vanished. In here where I live, when I watch from our balcony every evening, the sun vanishes between 5.30 pm and 6.00 pm. That is when I click pictures. I visited your blog and came to know that you are in Sweden. I will now look at your pictures. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic shot! & great blog! :-) Happy Skywatch Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by and encouraging me, Tressa.

      Delete