Pages

Thursday 28 February 2013

Sky watch Friday 3 - Blazing Sun

For  Sky Watch Friday this week, I like to share this beautiful picture that my mom clicked. I was standing with her watching the sun blaze like a diamond. Take a look.

Blazing Sun
Now, it is poem writing time. Is everyone going to think my poem is boring? I started writing 'If I were' poem, mom said, try creating something different. May be, she is bored with the 'If I were' poems. Mom and me always co learn with each other just like a co pilot being with a pilot. My poem is about the funny sun Billy Bunter and here is what we created.

Blazing Sun Billy Bunter,
Shines like a diamond;
He makes me feel electrified,
Inside my body.

Lots of love, thank you so much everyone for comments. I will reply to all of you, but slowly.
Teeny Weeny Bubble.

7 comments: