Pages

Sunday 3 March 2013

Achievement

To me, achievement is to finish my book. If I do not finish a book, I feel I have done less. It is important for me to finish a book and that is achievement. I am so crazy about completing everything. It is very important for me to complete any work I started. If I start making model  I have to complete. If I start learning to play a song in piano, I have to complete learning it and play very well too. If I have not completed it, I feel I have not achieved. It is really important for me to perfect and achieve and sometimes mom says, "COME ON, RELAX"

The dictionary says, "Achievement is a thing done successfully, with effort, courage and skill". I don't know what else to write about achievement. We started to read poems on "Achievement". And here is a sentence that I liked from a poem in this Poetry Website. I liked the line that says, 

CLIMBING MOUNTAINS IS NOT EASY
BUT I'LL ATTEMPT

What does achievement means for you?
Teeny Weeny Bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment