Pages

Friday 21 February 2014

All about Geronimo Stilton

Hi everyone, I did not post anything since almost an year. Now I am 9 years old. Here I am, back with my new post. I have been enjoying reading a lot of Geronimo Stilton books. I like to share something with you.

Geronimo Stilton is a mouse.
His job is to edit The Rodent's Gazette, the most famous newspaper on all of Mouse Island.
In his free time, he tells fun happy stories to his nephew Benjamin Stilton.
Geronimo lives in New Mouse City, the capital of Mouse Island.
Geronimo's nick name is G.
Geronimo Stilton likes classical music, he wears a suit and a tie and he takes a bland slice of American cheese.
His cousin is Trap Stilton. Trap Stilton owns a store called as Cheap Junk For Less.
Geronimo's sister is Thea Stilton. Thea Stilton is a special correspondent for the Rodent's Gazette.
I like Geronimo Stilton books because it has lots of fun Onomatopoeia words.
I like all the Geronimo Stilton books. The best one is 'The Discovery of America'.
I like it because Geronimo Stilton stops the Pirate Cats from changing history.

See ya soon,
Teeny Weeny Bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment